Steam error 324

Super-Nova

Poster
Joined
Mar 8, 2013
Messages
176
So I was gonna sit and play like 20 minutes of tf2 before I went out tonight, only to find steam basically inoperative, due to a most sinister error 324, within steam, which I had issue finding any info/solutions to in my 15min search, so I figured before I left I would ask if anyone knows anything about it/what I can do to destroy it from this plane of existance.

Ideas?
 
I think disabling your anti-virus software and firewalls for 10 minutes does the trick. At least, that's what I heard. Try it if you want, just don't browse the internet while you do it. :P
 
Thanks, I think.....maeby. I tried it last night when I got in, didn't work, so I went to bed, and upon opening steam this morning, all works as it should again. Apparently the voodoo magic was delayed, or it was all a dream I had, like Mario 2.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top