NEW Server Changes!

Ahh I can't wait 'till I'm back in Florida so I can play some nice Egypt.

Also, WHAT. MY 32 SLOT 2FORT. Noooooooo.
 
Egypt is... Meh. Not the worst map ever, buy definitely not the best. I still prefer dustbowl and Hightower.
 
Ahh I can't wait 'till I'm back in Florida so I can play some nice Egypt.

Also, WHAT. MY 32 SLOT 2FORT. Noooooooo.

*holds chloroform rag up to 32-slot 2fort* its your time... just slip awayyy
 
BOO no more 32 player 2fort. best times are when this server is 32 player!!!
 
If anyone wants to make a positive change: pull the Payload Race maps out of the Payload server. Payload was full for a couple hours tonight, Hightower (PLR) was voted the next map, and everyone who didn't vote for it quit. The server is clearing out as I post this. It absolutely killed the server.
 
If anyone wants to make a positive change: pull the Payload Race maps out of the Payload server. Payload was full for a couple hours tonight, Hightower (PLR) was voted the next map, and everyone who didn't vote for it quit. The server is clearing out as I post this. It absolutely killed the server.

I agree. I don't see the point of having that map on the rotation if we have a server that runs it 24/7.
 
Back
Top