This will be interesting

Bread

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
2,098
So earlier today I broke my old mouse... uh... idk how I explosed the wire but the wire snapped. And now I have a temp wireless mouse that well... I'm going to die a lot in TF2 so everyone get ready to dominate me due to the mouse not liking me
 
I go through a mouse bout every month and a half ._.
 
So earlier today I broke my old mouse... uh... idk how I explosed the wire but the wire snapped. And now I have a temp wireless mouse that well... I'm going to die a lot in TF2 so everyone get ready to dominate me due to the mouse not liking me

Couldn't you rewire it?

Edit: I mean just for a temporary fix if anything
 
Couldn't you rewire it?

Edit: I mean just for a temporary fix if anything

I know some wiring from my dad... but not enough to fix a mouse on being located in the usb connection part
 
I have a pretty nice wireless I bought myself for $10, it's lasted me for almost a year now.

My last wired mouse also broke, when you get a new one, don't use wired.
 
I have a pretty nice wireless I bought myself for $10, it's lasted me for almost a year now.

My last wired mouse also broke, when you get a new one, don't use wired.

I, personally, am an advocate for wired mice. They don't need batteries, and tend to last longer in my experience. Since starting computer gaming about 8 years ago, I've only used two mice. Both still work; the first one went with my brother to college.
 
Get a wireless Logitech M305 it has lasted about 1 year and half or so.
But, its like $24.99
 
I, personally, am an advocate for wired mice. They don't need batteries, and tend to last longer in my experience. Since starting computer gaming about 8 years ago, I've only used two mice. Both still work; the first one went with my brother to college.

Same here. I used the Logitech MX 1000 when it first came out for a number of years, but they have a horrid battery life IMO as even after charging I'd suddenly find myself running out of juice in the middle of a game after a few hours.

On topic, the hell do you do to your mice that you go through that many a year? I've been using this G9 for years now and it still works beautifully, except for the scrollwheel getting a little gunky when going up. O_o
 
I, personally, am an advocate for wired mice. They don't need batteries, and tend to last longer in my experience. Since starting computer gaming about 8 years ago, I've only used two mice. Both still work; the first one went with my brother to college.

I like them too but it's really aggravating when you're playing and suddenly, boom, your wire snaps. Now you have to haul your butt to the store and get a new one to keep on playing. Usually with wireless you just head to the pantry and get a new battery.

I also like wireless because my job involves powerpoint presentations, so I can just flip the slide while my laptop is plugged into the sound system in the sound booth.
 
I like them too but it's really aggravating when you're playing and suddenly, boom, your wire snaps. Now you have to haul your butt to the store and get a new one to keep on playing. Usually with wireless you just head to the pantry and get a new battery.

I also like wireless because my job involves powerpoint presentations, so I can just flip the slide while my laptop is plugged into the sound system in the sound booth.

Seriously? I have never had a wired mouse's cord snap on me for any reason. Reeeeeeally curious as to what you guys are doing to them to get a reaction like that from them... Is it just a sensitivity issue where you keep wheeling your mouse across the pad like a madman doing a 360 or something? :huh:
 
I don't know, maybe it was a really cheap wire.

All I know is that the wire disconnected from the mouse, and I had to haul my own butt over to Walmart to buy one that would last a while and wouldn't empty my wallet.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top