A AndyGuy EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 1,529 Jul 11, 2013 #21 i HAD 14 games..... now i have 25
M Mr. Lemming EGO Addict Joined Jul 5, 2011 Messages 1,316 Jul 12, 2013 #22 163 for me, and god knows it'll go up once I get the paycheck(s) from this year's middle school track scorekeeping. Although the number's a little misleading as it has Beta versions of some games as well. (yes technically it's about the Winter Sale, but it counts)
163 for me, and god knows it'll go up once I get the paycheck(s) from this year's middle school track scorekeeping. Although the number's a little misleading as it has Beta versions of some games as well. (yes technically it's about the Winter Sale, but it counts)
R rik Poster Joined Jul 10, 2012 Messages 181 Jul 12, 2013 #23 AndyGuy said: i HAD 14 games..... now i have 25 Click to expand... Yeah last week I had 10 or so, now i have 27 D:< but 2 are the l4d2 beta and dota test Wonder how many am gonna get this sale. 1 per day maybe
AndyGuy said: i HAD 14 games..... now i have 25 Click to expand... Yeah last week I had 10 or so, now i have 27 D:< but 2 are the l4d2 beta and dota test Wonder how many am gonna get this sale. 1 per day maybe