A AndyGuy EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 1,529 Aug 12, 2013 #21 Name: AndyGuy Rank: eGO Are you in Squad 1? Nope Why do you want to join this squad? Maps are good.
M Michael Bluth Poster Joined Jun 9, 2013 Messages 136 Aug 16, 2013 #22 Name: Michael Bluth Rank: e Are you in Squad 1: not atm but I am looking to join it too because I like all the maps Am I in the steam group: yes Why do you want to join this squad: Filling server's is fun and playing with other eGO people are fun!
Name: Michael Bluth Rank: e Are you in Squad 1: not atm but I am looking to join it too because I like all the maps Am I in the steam group: yes Why do you want to join this squad: Filling server's is fun and playing with other eGO people are fun!