Spamming intel drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelpTheGreat

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 8, 2008
Messages
1,948
So I was playing on dustbowl when I get a message to all admins from a pub on the 2fort server. Since I was pretty much the only admin online at the time, I head over there to see what the problem is. I arrive to find one of our e's (name withheld) promoting incessant spamming of intel dropping by binding the intel drop to the mousewheel.

I don't think this is appropriate behavior, much less from one of our members than from a pub. Please, let's not let this happen again.
 
I'm not sure what sort of discussion you're trying to start with this thread, it's more of a "Yeah this is a bad thing" more than something I'd post as "discussion". Either way, this is griefing, and hopefully action was taken against this guy properly, and they shouldn't be doing it again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top