K Kuzon Poster Joined Feb 28, 2013 Messages 108 Aug 6, 2013 #21 Good luck Hope you come back!! Have Fun!
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Aug 6, 2013 #23 404Found said: *waaaaaah* Good luck, sir! Click to expand... I'm sorry I couldn't teach you the ways of eGo but I will tell you this. Beware the one called Kazoo, this being is blessed by the TF2 gods and curse with hacks. Beware the mini sentries of the one from Poland.
404Found said: *waaaaaah* Good luck, sir! Click to expand... I'm sorry I couldn't teach you the ways of eGo but I will tell you this. Beware the one called Kazoo, this being is blessed by the TF2 gods and curse with hacks. Beware the mini sentries of the one from Poland.
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Aug 7, 2013 #24 Clone394 said: Beware the one called Kazoo, this being is blessed by the TF2 gods and curse with hacks. Click to expand... Hey, I am blessed/cursed with crits, not hacks. Do your best, Clone! We'll be here when you return.
Clone394 said: Beware the one called Kazoo, this being is blessed by the TF2 gods and curse with hacks. Click to expand... Hey, I am blessed/cursed with crits, not hacks. Do your best, Clone! We'll be here when you return.
T The_Polish_Pyronaut Forum Fiend Joined May 2, 2012 Messages 631 Aug 7, 2013 #25 Clone394 said: The ways of eGo, beware the mini sentries of the one from Poland. Click to expand... One f the best warning you could give a newbie I think.
Clone394 said: The ways of eGo, beware the mini sentries of the one from Poland. Click to expand... One f the best warning you could give a newbie I think.