Thanks for clicking this, and simply put, I'm taking a break from tf2 for a while, and also the eGO community as a side effect of that. I'll hang out in vent occasionally of course, and maybe pop in for events like prophunt or saxton hale, but otherwise an addiction of a different kind has consumed my computer time, and I will be playing LoL.
On a different note, I'm also unsure if I'm making any progress on the eGO ladder, and that lead to my seeking of other games/communities. I feel like my 250+ hours in eGO servers has gone relatively unnoticed, post-midnight and being the only eG or otherwise admin online is somewhat thankless, but someone has to do it. I'm not asking for a promotion of course, but at least somebody to point me in the right direction for when I come back, since I must have been doing something wrong and need improvement.
Thanks again for reading, and feel free to friend me on steam if you want to do some LoL with me, or maybe pull me in to a tf2 server, or if you just want someone to chat with.
On a different note, I'm also unsure if I'm making any progress on the eGO ladder, and that lead to my seeking of other games/communities. I feel like my 250+ hours in eGO servers has gone relatively unnoticed, post-midnight and being the only eG or otherwise admin online is somewhat thankless, but someone has to do it. I'm not asking for a promotion of course, but at least somebody to point me in the right direction for when I come back, since I must have been doing something wrong and need improvement.
Thanks again for reading, and feel free to friend me on steam if you want to do some LoL with me, or maybe pull me in to a tf2 server, or if you just want someone to chat with.












