Won't be playing Hat Fortress 2 for a while.

Supergamer087

Active Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
291
Hey everybody, I figured I just let you guys know that my laptop's down arrow key is refusing to work so I can't play TF2 as well as I use to. Some of you may be going "just use WASD" , well I could but it would be very awkward since I'm left handed. So I plan on getting my laptop to a shop to just get a tune up fixing this and some small other problems. Until I do bring it in, I will be on steam still, just probably not playing anything but osu! since there aren't and cursed down arrows. So yeah .... Happy Saturday kiddies <3
 
I had no idea that the mouse is supposed to go on the right until I saw other people using it that way.

It's not that hard to play WASD left handed.
 
Lion-King.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top