Competitive team tryouts: something some of you been looking for

PepperRabbit

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Feb 16, 2009
Messages
1,552
Hey guys, I know I haven't been active with the TF2 division as a whole really with promoting the competitive side to our division. I'm usually hunkered down with our team because we sit comfortably with the roster we have, but that's about to change. We are currently on an off season for a couple more weeks and we are looking for some new members for the HL team. What we are looking for are people with mics, good communication, some experience with competitive play, an open schedule have to be available for monday nights (sorry Euro people), and good with at least 2 classes.

We currently need a starting pyro and a definitive starting soldier. If you would like to tryout for a different class let me know in a PM and I'll see what I can do.

We have a scrim tomorrow Saturday the 24th, so I can try 2, maybe more if some of the guys don't show up, of you out for soldier and pyro.

Also if you are interested in joining the HL team please complete this tiny survey.

Starting Class:
Backup Classes:
Time available in the week:
 
Great to hear. Wish I could be a part of the team but Monday nights are bad for me.
 
I'm in the same boat as strabes. I'd love to try out, but school starts soon and I most likely won't have time.

Good luck finding players!
 
I usually slack off when it comes to anything important, unless it's video games. So, the schedule wouldn't be a biggie. I would love to play on eGO's comp team, but alas, I'm a horrible player (or so I'd like to think).

So as Monday said, good luck with filling the necessary spots! :D
 
Alas, with my schedule it won't happen.

Good luck, and I hope I can play sometime.
 
My time zone and my internet connection probably won't let it happen.
I sooo want to be that pyro.
 
Of course when I decide to take a break you finally open up the competitive team. I've been wanting to join since I became part of tf2 division, and now of all times you open the roster? That makes me mildly unhappy :(

I'd be willing to take a break on my break though. My best classes are Pyro, Medic, and Soldier, and second best are scout and spy. Right now I don't know when I'll be available during the week, but I pretty much have an open schedule that's quite flexible.

I have been on two competitive teams, one as scout and one as pyro, in iron and steel respectively, so I know a bit of what's up in HL.
 
Last edited:
Starting Class: Medic
Backup Classes: Soldier, Pyro, Heavy
Time available in the week: Currently available most days and times, schedule will change when school starts but unsure of what it will change to, except that Tuesday and Wednesday evenings are right out.

I'm not always the best player because I rarely play seriously, but I'm pretty decent when I try. I have no competitive experience and I'd like to get some.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top