- Joined
- Jun 15, 2012
- Messages
- 878
Well, I recently moved to Poland. Now I have a low-mid internet connection and I've lost a ton of interest in TF2 over the last month or so. Combined with the fact our servers are located in Dallas, it'll be quite bad for me to continue playing on our servers as I already complained at times when my ping went to around 200-300 while still in 'murica.
That being said, I'm afraid I'll be leaving eGO for a while. I'll still probably visit the forums once or twice a week, but the lagg is too much. I might try to get on when I feel like it, but yeah, I won't be playing almost at all.
tl;dr I'm leaving eGO
It was a good run, but all good things must come to an end .
That being said, I'm afraid I'll be leaving eGO for a while. I'll still probably visit the forums once or twice a week, but the lagg is too much. I might try to get on when I feel like it, but yeah, I won't be playing almost at all.
tl;dr I'm leaving eGO
It was a good run, but all good things must come to an end .















