[Event] Edge Gamers Hour

Fullmetal

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 2, 2010
Messages
5,281
Sorry for the late notice gang, but tonight is the Edge Gamers Hour.
It will be in the event server:
174.36.38.40:27015
at 9pm EST

The password will be cutie

Be there or be^2
 
I hope everyone had fun tonight.
Once again, sorry about the late notice with the event.

A big congratulations to Hyde895 and Michael Bluth on their promotions tonight. Please go congratulate them and spam them incessantly.

Post any screenshots you have of leadership getting dominated or anything else that you took a screenshot of tonight.
 
CONGRATS TO THE NEW G'S :D
Fun event
It was crazy the first round but RED ACTUALLY WON despite most if not all of us were being dominated
 
It was crazy the first round but RED ACTUALLY WON despite most if not all of us were being dominated

So that's what happened when I went AFK :P

Seriously, really fun event. Good idea, Fullmetal. Congrats on the promotions ya'll!
 
This photo is the highlight Exegguru's career of gaming, as well as this event.

E2D343F89949977605E19B7AA7D2152A7C54769E
 
Sadly I couldn't get domination on leadership. Even though I headshooted Kazoo 85% of this mornings match.
Note: I was the Jerk Sniper who taunted after every kill.
2013-08-30_00006_zps121260c0.jpg

2013-08-30_00005_zps28cd9d6e.jpg

2013-08-30_00004_zpsfb90cf22.jpg

2013-08-30_00003_zps7218d6fd.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top