[Event] Tiny Tuesday

Sephiroth

EGO Zealot
Joined
Mar 3, 2012
Messages
1,448
Hey everyone, I hope you had fun at tonight's Tiny Tuesday event, I know I sure did :thumbup1:

As I'm sure you all know, we're trying out a different way to give out prizes tonight, most taunt kills and funniest taunt kill screenshots :D

For the most taunt kills please post in this format
Code:
Number of taunt kills:
Link to your screenshots page:

For the funniest screenshot, please embed your entries into a post in this thread.


Oh and remember, prizes will be given out tomorrow

As always, any concerns, comments and/or suggestions about the EC program can be directed to either myself or Fullmetal via forum PM
 
Last edited:
Forgive me if I did this wrong, have never used the steam cloud.

Number of taunt kills: 29 (that's what I count, double check)
Steam cloud link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002258328/screenshots/

The hoovie causes the medic to faint and "spark" if you know what I mean ... ;)

A81AB6BE89687E65F654F7D040C73724C85731DA
 
Last edited:
15
Link!

Not sure if the funniest, but nice ways to die after you taunt kill someone... :D
ZmtlDIU.jpg

GbZXz72.jpg

(And yes, my chat is on the top of the screen)
 

And the winners are!

War Rabb for most taunt kills with 28

And Puliping for funniest screenshot

GbZXz72.jpg


You'll both be contacted soon with your prizes.

​
 

Latest posts

Back
Top