Drop Box

Soupy

Soup Kitchen
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
1,561
I spoke to Kazoo about an issue i was having needing to change my STEAM ID. She referred me to the Council Drop Box. I posted a thread in the drop box a few days ago and have yet to receive any response. I need my STEAM ID changed because I had to changed STEAM accounts and I would like to become a Dedicated Supporter but i cant under my old STEAM ID. Any suggestions.
 
I don't believe you can actually change your Steam ID it self. But, council might be able to change your steam ID on your profile so that you can then become dedicated supporter.

But as Jawneh said, you just need to be patient and wait, they have a lot of threads in drop box, and they try to get to everyone's issues as fast and efficient as possible.
 
I will help you out today soupy, I apologize for it taking so long I am right in the middle of mid terms and have another one in about 35 minutes. When I get to a computer today I will sort it all out for ya.
 
Perhaps another post in the Council Drop Box about lazy volleyballs...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top