K Kyle May Poster Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 108 Oct 26, 2013 #1 As you all know, I love and main Spy. Over the last month or two, I wanted to complete my dream spy set. I have finished.
As you all know, I love and main Spy. Over the last month or two, I wanted to complete my dream spy set. I have finished.
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Oct 26, 2013 #2 Lookin' good, Kyle!
O Orange [INACTIVE] Active Member Joined Nov 10, 2012 Messages 344 Oct 26, 2013 #6 That's a nice effect too. Looks really good while orbiting.
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Oct 26, 2013 #7 I see a Wheatley, I approve
oey192 I blame Valve =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2011 Messages 3,907 Oct 27, 2013 #12 hopefully this hat will nerf his mad skillz
H Humility The Humble Thread Junky Joined Jun 15, 2012 Messages 878 Oct 27, 2013 #14 Congratulations! Has Been* We have to learn 12 different times in Poland As in, 4 for Past, Present, and Future. Each.
Congratulations! Has Been* We have to learn 12 different times in Poland As in, 4 for Past, Present, and Future. Each.
Lucas15 〈ಠ‿ಠ〉 =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 5,783 Oct 27, 2013 #15 "As you all know..." I didn't know, therefore your post is invalid and you do not have a dancing parakeet. But good job though on the complete set.
"As you all know..." I didn't know, therefore your post is invalid and you do not have a dancing parakeet. But good job though on the complete set.