B BoinkVX Poster Joined Oct 5, 2013 Messages 186 Oct 28, 2013 #1 This was my idea of my next Source Film Maker project, but someone already did it. Now I gota think of something else. Also the audio is pretty loud so be ready for that. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUDQNKvzi4g[/ame]
This was my idea of my next Source Film Maker project, but someone already did it. Now I gota think of something else. Also the audio is pretty loud so be ready for that. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUDQNKvzi4g[/ame]
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Oct 28, 2013 #2 I feel for that heavy man. I feel for him.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Oct 28, 2013 #3 This does indeed happen many times on Dustbowl.
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Oct 28, 2013 #4 Perfect. I like that one of the strange ranks is 'Time to Go Outside" Oh, Demobowl. Gotta love it.
A AndyGuy EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 1,529 Oct 28, 2013 #5 Sanctified Aberration said: Oh, Demobowl. Gotta love it. Click to expand... pffffffff more like engibowl
Sanctified Aberration said: Oh, Demobowl. Gotta love it. Click to expand... pffffffff more like engibowl
A ^Atari^ Poster Joined Jun 10, 2013 Messages 142 Oct 29, 2013 #6 Oh man this is awesome... Totally true though