[EVENT] Role vs. Roll

Sanctified Aberration

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
1,004
Howdy folks, thanks for coming out to my first ever EC1 event! It was very spur of the moment, and thank ya'll coming out and playing at the drop of a hat! If you have any suggestions I would be open to them- I like having balanced events.

I don't feel bad not giving out prizes because if you joined early the noble and wondrous Ineffable gave out, like, a dozen gifts just because he likes us eGO types. We should send him a card.
 
because if you joined early the noble and wondrous Ineffable gave out, like, a dozen gifts just because he likes us eGO types. We should send him a card.

Where does the wondrous masked mann receive his mail? How can we track down the very essence of mystery itself?

Overall that was a really fun event, it is just like class v. class but less restricting imo. Perhaps we should try it on a map other than Egypt next time, it isn't exactly the most balanced [strike]banned for heresy[/strike].
 
Perhaps we should try it on a map other than Egypt next time, it isn't exactly the most balanced [strike]banned for heresy[/strike].
How about we try Dustbowl? Or better yet, cs_italy?
 
Overall that was a really fun event, it is just like class v. class but less restricting imo. Perhaps we should try it on a map other than Egypt next time, it isn't exactly the most balanced [strike]banned for heresy[/strike].


How about we try Dustbowl? Or better yet, cs_italy?

Silence you mad-eyed apostates! Egypt _final is wholesome fun for the entire family! :chair:

Seriously, though, I only chose Egypt because I knew I wanted attack/defend for fairly quick rounds so as to keep switching up roles. KOTH would work too I suppose, and I am certainly open to suggestions. Maybe something involving trains.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top