Think I wone scariest sy costume that no one wants to be dominated by

The_Polish_Pyronaut

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
631
Think I wone scariest spy costume that no one wants to be dominated by

m58Yt3o.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just a hat relevant to My Little Pony: FiM.

I watch the show, I liked the episodes, but it's kind of gone downhill when Lauren Faust left. Now that this hat's released, everyone's raging so much. One person started some kickstarter or petition to remove the hat, which is pretty silly.
 
I don't know about you guys but after playing Terraria it's pretty appropriate for unicorns to be terrifying.
 
I just used a transmogrifier on mine and got a pyro Glob instead. Problem solved
 
I think that is one of the most scariest I have ever seen...

Destroy all the ponies!
 
It's a unicorn.

Any brony would see that it too closely resembles the fated generation 3 to ever consistently wear it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top