It's getting chilly! knock on your car before starting!

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
It's fall! In much of Japan, the weather is getting chilly. And while we bundle up, cats want to stay warm, too. And sometimes, they crawl up next to car engines for warmth. Remember that before you start your car!

ku-xlarge.jpg


Kotaku
 
If a cow was ever on my what looks to be a BMW... It would be dinner that night
 
When my cat gets cold, he curls up next to me. If I move, he bites me. If he wants pets, he bites me. If I dare offer unsolicited pets, he bites me. Essentially his primary method of communication involves biting me. I love that cat.
 
When my cat gets cold, he curls up next to me. If I move, he bites me. If he wants pets, he bites me. If I dare offer unsolicited pets, he bites me. Essentially his primary method of communication involves biting me. I love that cat.

I've read that as CAR
 
When my cat gets cold, he curls up next to me. If I move, he bites me. If he wants pets, he bites me. If I dare offer unsolicited pets, he bites me. Essentially his primary method of communication involves biting me. I love that cat.

Finally! A rational reason behind Idol's I-must-ban-everyone syndrome! Every time his cat bites him, someone* gets hit upside the head by his ban hammer.




*er, I mean, entire enemy team or occasionally entire server?
 
For Fullmetal, im sure deer and bears make home on his car.

a20791c13ed7d5205e57c7_m.JPG
 
Ahhh that explains the sound my truck is making, and where the squirrels went. It's actually surprising what good climbers cows are :lol:
 
For Fullmetal, I'm sure deer and bears make home on his car.

a20791c13ed7d5205e57c7_m.JPG

There's bears up by me, but I haven't seen any yet. The only deer that made a home of shiela had its leg shattered...and a chunk taken out of its thigh.
 
My grandfather killed a cat sort of this way. The thing liked to sleep on one of the wheels and he forgot one morning.
 
I read something about this. Knock on your cars before i knock you for killing a cat.
 
Back
Top