Wanted: NES Games

kungfujesus

Rookie
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
48
I'm looking to purchase a few NES games. I am open to games outside of my list. All games must be in good and working condition (Labels intact)

Wanted:

Final Fantasy 1 - Owned
Castlevania 3: Draculas Curse
Battletoads
Crystalis Owned
Hogans Ally
Metroid (Yellow Label)
TMNT II: The Arcade Game - Owned
Ducktales - Owned
Kid Icarus - Owned
Darkwing Duck - Owned
Ghost N' Goblins - Owned
Zelda II - Owned
To The Earth
Wild Gunman
Shadowgate - Owned

I can get these at my local game store but I'd prefer to help out a community member here. I can pay via paypal or I can gift steam games accordingly.

My girlfriend is also a collector of SNES games. So later on down the road I may have another list for SNES.
 
Last edited:
Why would you want Battletoads? You're just asking for a headache XD

On a more serious note, I do own Battletoads, Ghosts N' Goblins, Zelda 2, and Ducktales (my favorite NES game), but I am not going to sell them since I also collect NES games. Srry.
 
Last edited:
Dang, way to get my hopes all up... THEN JUST CRUSH THEM! =P
I have a dream, a dream to beat all my childhood games. I must collect all my games again as my parents gave them to Goodwill long, long ago. I haven't decided if I want to go Full-on collector mode yet.
 
I wish I could have a collection, reminds me of this guy though
avgn-300x145.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top