Spare Humble Bundle key giveaway

mcxphoenix

Active Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
284
Got a key for the Batman: Arkham Origins - New Millennium Skins Pack from Humble Bundle, I have no use for it as I don't have the game, first person to send me a PM on the forum gets it!
 
Might as well add to this key giveaway.

Mine will be all of the FEAR games. Never really dug em, so PM me with which game that you would like. Save yourself $35 (thats if you want all 3 games) just cause I bought the entire bundle. A free triple A title game doesnt hurt now does it? Unlike this humble bundle deal, my offer lasts until every key is given away.

**EDIT** After reviewing all my previous bundles, I realize I have a bunch of games that either I dont need or have extras to give away. I have keys available from the THQ and WB game bundles. If you also wanted a game from HB 3 & 4, feel free to PM me.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top