C CrashRIT EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,820 Nov 18, 2013 #1 Thank you all for coming out to BlackMesa Sunday -- feel free to post any screenshots. Seph and I hope you enjoyed all of the added Saxxy and Rocket action!
Thank you all for coming out to BlackMesa Sunday -- feel free to post any screenshots. Seph and I hope you enjoyed all of the added Saxxy and Rocket action!
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Nov 18, 2013 #2 Now, Imma let ya finish, but Jhnsn had the best mesa night of all time. OF ALL TIME. Seriously though, awesome mesa. The saxxy awards were brilliant. Glad to have you on the EC team, Crash!
Now, Imma let ya finish, but Jhnsn had the best mesa night of all time. OF ALL TIME. Seriously though, awesome mesa. The saxxy awards were brilliant. Glad to have you on the EC team, Crash!
T Tomain Poster Joined Apr 18, 2009 Messages 241 Nov 18, 2013 #3 Gah! I had to miss it. I was at drill over the weekend. I hope you all had tons of fun.
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Nov 18, 2013 #4 Kill spy Run some and find another