Warcraft Server?

Snuggle-Boo

Poster
Joined
Oct 16, 2013
Messages
100
Has Leadership ever thought of making a Warcraft server for CSS? I think some members would love to test out a Warcraft server or maybe a Warcraft zombie server! I know atm we are focusing on getting HS filled but when we get HS rating up maybe we can think about the idea? So please post your thoughts about this!
 
Mmm, I've always enjoyed playing on Warcraft servers! But imo, it's a lot of upkeep and work, which leadership and all others already have a lot of, that is, work.

Seeing a Warcraft server would be amazing though. :)
 
Would be fun but most of the CSS Warcraft servers have been failing due to the ability to have a possible wcs mod in csgo.
 
I'd love a CSS WC3 server! I miss having that back in the day. Just so long as they don't get crazy with the skins and allow ridiculous custom skins or abilities (the ones for the races are fine, as they are balanced).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top