Clan Wide Meeting this Saturday, the 23rd

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
clanwidemeeting2.png


We are hosting the Clan Wide Meeting this Saturday, November 23rd, at 6PM Central/7PM Eastern.

This time, the meeting will be a bit different. For each division, an announcement or topic will be made/presented, and several members will be chosen for comments. It will be similar to a 'town hall' meeting.

This will be the first time we try such a unique style for our Clan Wide Meeting. So please join us!
​
 
I'll try to be at this meeting.

Just a random picture:

Wow so much cat so wow
tumblr_mej0cd0INf1qktqch.gif
 
thats MY CAT netherapprentice, stop hurting it T_T
 
This time, the meeting will be a bit different. For each division, an announcement or topic will be made/presented, and several members will be chosen for comments. It will be similar to a 'town hall' meeting.

I like this idea. Won't be at the meeting, but I like this idea.
 
FINALLLYYYYY they dont do it in the middle of the day... FINALLLLYYYYY
 
Back
Top