Jawneh EGO Zealot Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 1,826 Dec 9, 2013 #21 I'd love to murder some people! That is assuming we have nothing planned for that Saturday. At the moment no, so I'm joining!
I'd love to murder some people! That is assuming we have nothing planned for that Saturday. At the moment no, so I'm joining!
P Poor Man Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 596 Dec 13, 2013 #30 I don't think anyone would want me on a team though. I'll play
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Dec 14, 2013 #31 Why not i'll play, sounds interesting.
Minty Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 26, 2013 Messages 2,078 Dec 14, 2013 #33 I would be psyched to participate!
Jaxer I made one post Joined Oct 26, 2013 Messages 22 Dec 18, 2013 #35 It sounds like fun , i'll participate
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Dec 19, 2013 #36 Signs up are closed! We will be posting the team rosters within the next 24 hours.