Holiday Spirit Give-Away!

Confurius

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
587
So, this year I accumulated a bunch of duplicate codes.

One is a Steam Code, some are Humble Bundle gift Steam redeem links, some are for Origin.

PM me if you're interested with the item you are interested in and I will send you the code or the link. I'll update this list if something has been given away.

Humble Bundle Gift Steam redeem link
  • [strike]Chivalry: Medieval Warfare[/strike]
  • [strike]Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed[/strike]
  • Awesomenauts + Honeydew Skin of Skolldir

Origin Key
  • Dead Space
  • Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
  • [strike]Medal of Honor[/strike]
  • Mirror's Edge
  • [strike]Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 - Uprising[/strike]

Steam Key
  • [strike]Enclave[/strike]

PM me for any games you're interested in. I do not provide customer service since you are not my customer. I'm giving you these things for free and as-is. If they work: great, if they don't: you haven't lost anything.

Kind regards,

Confurius
 
Last edited:
Back
Top