J JonYak Poster Joined Jun 15, 2012 Messages 136 Dec 16, 2013 #1 I'm not sure if I should feel proud or ashamed... hahaha
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Dec 16, 2013 #2 Congrats, you are getting up there!
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Dec 16, 2013 #3 You should feel proud. Keep going, I think you'll get a lot more when all's said and done
W War Rabb Active Member Joined Jan 28, 2013 Messages 370 Dec 16, 2013 #4 Wait, 200 hours in tf2 total or in eGO servers? I think I have like 375 in eGO servers or something? My signature will tell you after I post. And about 1200 hours total in TF2. :/ I'm ashamed.
Wait, 200 hours in tf2 total or in eGO servers? I think I have like 375 in eGO servers or something? My signature will tell you after I post. And about 1200 hours total in TF2. :/ I'm ashamed.
J JonYak Poster Joined Jun 15, 2012 Messages 136 Dec 17, 2013 #5 War Rabb said: Wait, 200 hours in tf2 total or in eGO servers? I think I have like 375 in eGO servers or something? My signature will tell you after I post. And about 1200 hours total in TF2. :/ I'm ashamed. Click to expand... hahaha I know how you feel. Still, it was 200 hours of fun I've had. I think most of my time on tf2 has been spent on an eGO server. :thumbup1:
War Rabb said: Wait, 200 hours in tf2 total or in eGO servers? I think I have like 375 in eGO servers or something? My signature will tell you after I post. And about 1200 hours total in TF2. :/ I'm ashamed. Click to expand... hahaha I know how you feel. Still, it was 200 hours of fun I've had. I think most of my time on tf2 has been spent on an eGO server. :thumbup1: