V Vinyl. Active Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 322 Dec 25, 2013 #1 I will be absent on servers until January 7th, as I'm currently in New York and I don't have my computer with me. I'll still be sticking around here and keep up with you guys. Merry Christmas, everyone!
I will be absent on servers until January 7th, as I'm currently in New York and I don't have my computer with me. I'll still be sticking around here and keep up with you guys. Merry Christmas, everyone!
V Vinyl. Active Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 322 Dec 25, 2013 #6 I'm sooooooooooo upssssseeeet, lfd2 is free for a limited time and I don't have my computer with me. ;___; My luck is cursed.
I'm sooooooooooo upssssseeeet, lfd2 is free for a limited time and I don't have my computer with me. ;___; My luck is cursed.
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Dec 25, 2013 #7 It's alright, the steam store is ded. D. E. D. Ded.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Dec 25, 2013 #8 Steam Store is back up and ready to take your money. We await your return!