Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Dec 27, 2013 #1 guys i dont even have words
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Dec 27, 2013 #2 Ha, another one of these things.
C CrashRIT EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,820 Dec 27, 2013 #3 "there are more fish in the sea"
R Razberri Famous Joined Nov 12, 2013 Messages 520 Dec 27, 2013 #4 Well, what did you say to him? You can't just leave him in suspense like that! Poor guy...
Bread Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 2,098 Dec 27, 2013 #5 I'm laughing too hard right now
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Dec 27, 2013 #7 I didn't know you and Gizmo were close like that <3
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Dec 27, 2013 #8 Mr. Monday said: I didn't know you and Gizmo were close like that <3 Click to expand... me neither
B BoinkVX Poster Joined Oct 5, 2013 Messages 186 Dec 27, 2013 #10 You're getting married?! Omg it seemed so fast!