From TF2 to Minecraft.. For now

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218
As you guys know my laptop has been gone for a month now :crying: and i have been using a friend's laptop for my studies and stuff. It was really nice of him but it came with a rule.. DON'T DOWNLOAD ANY GAMES ESPECIALLY STEAM... so i accepted. And a couple days ago i saw he had minecraft so i figured why not hang out in Minecraft division too.
Don't worry guys i will still be 100% active here and as soon as i get my laptop back ill play TF2. I will be active on multiple divisions just for the fun of it and yea... If you wanna play with me Hop on eGO minecraft servers and join my faction.. ;)
Anyways thank you all for reading
UnderCoverSpy16
 
Hey Undercover,

Would you be interested in a Desktop? PM me more more info.

~ Logic
 
Oey, Undercover usually plays in Factions. Fire spread is enabled there :P

Hmm. In that case, I may have to join him in burning everything down?

(I haven't played in the faction world yet, so I had no idea)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top