Starbound

SigmaMX

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
1,947
Mornin' ladies and gents of the OpX!!

I was wondering, Starbound (even in Beta) is a very good game indeed. If you played and enjoyed games like Terraria, probably Starbound will catch you clean.

I was reading the post with the requisites to actually research the game and sadly it seems it won't fit many.

Nevertheless, I consider you should give it a shot. Probably you will not fit a server for eGO, but perhaps a space in the forums for players to discuss game play and stuff. That'd be totally awesome.

Anyway, check it out if you can. The Beta nowadays is a little more stable, BUT the devs say there is no guarantee that there wont be more wipes. They suck, but I dunno way I can't stop playing again and again.

Thanks for your time. If you pass by CS:S, Play Jail.

Sigma "the sexy mexican" Taurus
 
As far as I know, since the concept of Starbound is to travel to different planets and coexist with other players, probably the way to recruit is by Scouting galaxies.

I'll investigate and let you know if I find anything else!
 
You only encounter other players whilst on a server with them though right?

At this very moment, yes, only via creating a server.

What I am not sure about is that if there is going to be an international server to host everyone or not.
 
How could we draw potential recruits?

You can make servers in the game there are some that even host 100+ people and there are sites with list of public servers. If we was able to get enough support and a decent server we could pull recuits that way otherwise i don't think we could.
 
Its a great game. But as of right now it is still in alpha. I like many of my fellow op:x compatriots, will not play anymore until it is a finished product.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top