Umm... Hi.

Grynn

Poster
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
143
I think I'm back. We'll see. I'm at the point where LoL isn't pulling me hard as it used to, and I think I'm going to play tf2 a lot more. So, see you in valve maps and payload. Sometimes dustbowl too. I missed my 1 year eGO birthday too while I was gone.
 
Happy Birthday! Get anything good? Like maybe a laptop? ;)
 
(Am I doing it right?)
Yes, yes you are. Now trade in that DoD:S star for a TF2 banner and cross over to the world of hats, anime, cats, and weird traditions like asking about laptop prices instead of just saying "welcome back". :)
 
Yes, yes you are. Now trade in that DoD:S star for a TF2 banner and cross over to the world of hats, anime, cats, and weird traditions like asking about laptop prices instead of just saying "welcome back". :)

That does sound like a good idea, (And, to be honest, I've thought about switching over to the TF2 division for quite some time), but I have no idea how to go about doing it.

I know I can change the DoD:S tag to the TF2 one, but is there anything else I have to do besides that?
 
I think the process is just send a PM to the DLs of your old and new divisions (or dropbox) with your request and it should be set
 
Welcome BERK! I'm doing a spanish assignment right now and using my spanish keyboard so typing this is awfully hard D:
 
Hey! I know you! Differently from everyone else who comes back!
Welcome Back!
 
Back
Top