wat

bot14

Poster
Joined
Nov 9, 2012
Messages
188
Meow, imak, and I were all on highschool showcasing our vast knowledge of language ranging from Spanish to Mandarin, when I typed, "Je peux parler le fran?ais aussi" (French). Imak replied with "I can speak a little french" (in french), and when I returned, "tr?s bon imak" (very good imak), I discovered something magical.
jr4g.png

everyone in the server could see the green
Is there an explanation for this sorcery
 
Last edited:
You've found out the secret behind CS:S. Congrats!

In all seriousness that's pretty cool though haha.
 
More experimenting with tr?s bon led to the discovery of the answer to Counterstrike Source:
2fau.png

People don't believe me that I really just type tr?s bon and it turns green. I don't know why. Everyone is calling me a liar, I feel like Maitre Hauchecorne in A Piece of String by Guy de Maupassant.
Fun fact: Works in admin and global chat as well.
 
Last edited:
More experimenting with tr?s bon led to the discovery of the answer to Counterstrike Source:
2fau.png

People don't believe me that I really just type tr?s bon and it turns green. I don't know why. Everyone is calling me a liar, I feel like Maitre Hauchecorne in A Piece of String by Guy de Maupassant.
Fun fact: Works in admin and global chat as well.

>implying green isnt a splendid normal, admin and team chat color.

Also

>Implying bot "found" this

<3 bot. But seriously though, this is weird.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top