1/14/2014 The Day of Ribbons for The Polish

The_Polish_Pyronaut

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
631
01/14/2014 Most Kills 582 kills
01/14/2014 Widowmaker 126 kills with widowmaker
01/14/2014 Scattergunner 204 kills with scattergun
01/14/2014 Best Sentryguns - Mini 113 kills with sentryguns (mini)
01/14/2014 Scout Pistol 21 kills with scout pistol
01/14/2014 Short Circuit 8 kills with short circuit
01/14/2014 Points Captured 63 points captured
01/14/2014 Most Improved Player 2,790 points gained
01/14/2014 Kill Assists 186 kill assists
01/14/2014 Dominator 64 dominations
01/14/2014 Most Valuable Player 51 wins as mvp
01/14/2014 Captures Blocked 55 captures blocked

First yes I do occasionally play other classes besides the Engineer. Its rare but when in an empty server and wanting to fill it up I will choose a non Engie class and try my hand at it. Second I think I made a lot of people really mad at me yesterday but damn 12 ribbons feels good.
 
The Polish said:
I think I made a lot of people really mad at me yesterday but damn 12 ribbons feels good.

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
 
I wish I had enough time to play long enough to get 582 kills in a day. :(
 
582? Dang, do you have a life?

Here is what I did on the 14th

Wake up at 6am
Shower
Breakfast
Start Laundry
Helped fill servers as Scout from 7am-10am
Lunch
Fold laundry
Clean Room a bit
Nap till 12pm
Return to play Engineer on Harvest
Make everyone regret playing on Harvest from 12pm-4pm
Go to take another nap from 4pm to 6pm end up sleeping till 9pm
Do some computer work and talk to various clients/contacts till 11pm
Go back to sleep

All and all a productive day as I managed to actually fold my laundry over just leaving it unfolded in a pile, get some other chores done and catch up a bit on sleep all while killing everyone in the servers.

Wow, rude.

Life is what you make of it. If Polish truly enjoys spending his limited time on earth filling others with anger and rage as they get gunned down with minisentries, than more power to him!

Or simply put I like killing things be it indirectly in my job fixing aircraft's in the Air Force to support the mission to a bit more directly on the servers. I life to efficiently fix/build things to cause something someplace to explode and die.
 
Last edited:
I had a pig that won a ribbon in a county fair.....we had to eat him for supper...no you made me sad that I had to eat my pig....mmmmmmmmmmmm BACON!!!!!!!!!!
 
Back
Top