So I just received an email from CNet letting me know that they're having a deal on various AAA titles that are 75% off. Also, by using the following code 1WDO6K-KWDFJQ-U1E7AI, you can get an additional 25% off of the current price. Not a bad deal at all. Heres the link: http://www.greenmangaming.com/hot-deals/
FYI, the current Tomb Raider is separate from their pack that has all their older titles. I just read a little review where someone complained bout it not being apart of the pack, so I wanted to advise everyone before hand about this.
I am considering getting Lego Batman, but would like some feedback on the game (if you've purchased it).
FYI, the current Tomb Raider is separate from their pack that has all their older titles. I just read a little review where someone complained bout it not being apart of the pack, so I wanted to advise everyone before hand about this.
I am considering getting Lego Batman, but would like some feedback on the game (if you've purchased it).




