Bye

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218
Ok guys, I know you might've panicked by seeing this bye message and you were all freaking out but don't worry... I'll be back in about 10 days. And here is why i am gone:
aplus11.jpg

Well I have A MASSIVE midterm coming up in 10 days, and during these 10 days i have no university. Now this chemistry exam is HUGE AND MASSIVE so i cannot play 24/7 like i wanted. So I will be studying most of mah time. Now i will take brakes and play on tf2 but not for more than 1 hour. If you see me on a server and see i have been playing for more than 1 hours.. i actually am serious.. KICK ME, reason : should be studying. actually do it :p. But yea... I'll get back to gaming as soon as i finish that test ;-;
Starting tomorrow... don't kick me today ;)
#scared
Anyways thanx for reading
UnderCoverSpy16
 
Last edited:
I can always ban you. That way you won't be tempted to come on the servers.
 
Back
Top