TF2Torials!

Tokiw

Poster
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Messages
159
Since I've started college, I want a bit of practice on the side with video editing. That means I'm starting a TF2 series of tutorials meant for anyone interested. They will range from basic to advanced!

Here is my progress so far for the main video hub. (Link annotations come later.)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuJcfzlPETk[/ame]

So, as you can see from that, I still need a logo for the series. That's just the old Sassilization logo. Think anyone here can thing of a good logo design? Tell me, or submit a rough sketch of what you think it should look like. I'm open to suggestions! If you didn't read the title, the series is called "TF2Torials".

(Also, the crate on the class-selection screen will take you to the "Other" tab, which will link to playlists and videos of things that don't really fit in any class menu, such as weapon reviews or just general things you should figure out.)
 
Last edited:
Updated the video in the first post. This one includes all nine classes, and working annotation redirects. Note, the video thumbnails don't have corresponding videos, and as such, don't have annotations.
 
Back
Top