I feel stupid now

Rdinator

Famous
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
579
I figured out why my laptop was broken and I fixed it. With a soldering iron. Yep. Easy-peasy, Mozzarella Cheesy. So....Okay then. Here's a TF2 video to keep things relevant


[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGtfT5NsGY0[/ame]
 
Last edited:
So, [strike]how much does your laptop cost now?[/strike] glad to see you back so soon, Rd!
 
you feel stupid? I walked 3 miles to college to find out it's MLK day. I'm depressed ~_~

XD

Glad your back ^_^
 
Last edited:
you feel stupid? I walked 3 miles to college to find out it's MLK day. I'm depressed ~_~

XD

Glad your back ^_^

Where are you that you don't have college classes on MLK day? :mellow:
 
It's a good thing you only FEEL stupid. If you really were stupid, you may have never figured out the issue.
 
The cause of your laptop troubles was actually food poisoning. It just appeared to be something needing soldering.
 
Back
Top