Events are usually every day at 8:00 P.M. CST and last for about an hour or so on most occasions, with the exception of Black Mesa Sunday, a TF2 division tradition, lasting a half hour more as well as our monthly karaoke night hosted in Teamspeak, lasting for multiple hours.
Here's a thread of some of the many events our lovely EC team hosts and some additional information about the EC program and events:
Rd pretty much summed it up, but I would add that the event times are totally up to the EC(s) in charge. While they are usually from 8-9 CST, we sometimes change that when the community demands
I'll be sure to host a late night fight this weekend so you can make it :thumbup1:
Edit: Just put one up for this Friday at 10PM CST. Hopefully I'll see you there!
Sounds great, thank you! I usually can't play until later in the evenings on weeknights but I can make Friday and I might be able to make some others since I know the usual time.