Best Looking Sniper

Well guys, I'm not sure if this is clarifying things, or just making it more difficult to decide :/
 
My thought is the more attention you give to your head the more likely you are going to be head-shotted
 
Just avoid super obvious unusual effects for sniper. Hearts, flies, fetti, NnB are all pretty good. Stormy Storm, Blizzardy Storm, flaming, scorching, etc are NOT.
 
Just avoid super obvious unusual effects for sniper. Hearts, flies, fetti, NnB are all pretty good. Stormy Storm, Blizzardy Storm, flaming, scorching, etc are NOT.

Well seeing I don't have enough keys for any sniper unusual this wont be a problem lol. And yes its true you want the least amount of visual blatancy towards your head as possible when you need to counter snipe.
 
Actually, I found that when I wore my lime Dome the enemy sniper could always see me but missed the hitbox cause the hat was so big.
 
Back
Top