K Ken the Kitsune Thread Thumper Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 1,014 Jan 26, 2014 #2 huh, kool You and your wizard set-ups ♪
W War Rabb Active Member Joined Jan 28, 2013 Messages 370 Jan 27, 2014 #6 Haha. I was moving quite quickly with my Solemn Vow. I had like 1500 or so on that thing last night when I quit. When I return sometime this year i'm renaming it, probably upgrading to a pro kit on it and going to town!
Haha. I was moving quite quickly with my Solemn Vow. I had like 1500 or so on that thing last night when I quit. When I return sometime this year i'm renaming it, probably upgrading to a pro kit on it and going to town!
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Jan 27, 2014 #7 You're the wizard of SteelFistsToOtherPeopleFaces too.
T The Sloth Active Member Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 344 Jan 28, 2014 #8 Gotta punch a lot more stuff for hales own haha