T The_Polish_Pyronaut Forum Fiend Joined May 2, 2012 Messages 631 Jan 28, 2014 #1 [ame]http://youtu.be/qdO44dlPpsM[/ame]
S SilverDragon Poster Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 190 Jan 28, 2014 #2 Funny you post this after I mentioned my russian heritage yesterday to you XD. I approve of this video.
Funny you post this after I mentioned my russian heritage yesterday to you XD. I approve of this video.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jan 28, 2014 #4 Forget pyro, Heavy is the real psycho.
R Rawburt EGO Zealot Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 1,658 Jan 28, 2014 #5 I still keep coming back to this thread at random times of the day just to watch this a few times before I get bored of it.
I still keep coming back to this thread at random times of the day just to watch this a few times before I get bored of it.
U UnderCoverSpy16 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 2,218 Jan 28, 2014 #7 rofl, heavy has a heart? o.0 ... He cries? o.0.... Oh the lies i have been told ..
H HumanResourcesInc Rookie Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 55 Jan 30, 2014 #8 Okay I must admit, I laughed so hard that nearly pee'd. I DID in fact make snorting sounds. I don't know what I expected, but that came out of Crazytown. Thanks for that.
Okay I must admit, I laughed so hard that nearly pee'd. I DID in fact make snorting sounds. I don't know what I expected, but that came out of Crazytown. Thanks for that.