Rapping Battle Medic

I loved playing battle medic. I always love how people think because you're playing medic they're entitled to you healing them...

And then I'd be MVP with top kills...A good combat medic can wreak havoc.
 
I loved the video! Thanks for sharing.

I always love how people think because you're playing medic they're entitled to you healing them...

This made me snicker because there was a guy on last night who got real snotty with me for this very reason. He was being rude to everyone but when he cursed me out when I apparently didn't heal him quickly enough, I just stopped healing him at all.

His brain couldn't quite seem to grasp why I WOULDN'T heal him.

"Medic. Medic! Medic! OMG Medic! What are you doing? Heal me. Heal me. ME! Over here! Me!"

At one point he said, "How could you not see me right in front of you?"

I replied, "I saw you."

And he still couldn't seem to figure out why I wasn't healing him, despite the fact that I was healing every other member of my team. I switched to medic to help my team but I don't heal people who call me names and curse at me. :thumbdown:

Would you do that in real life?

"Hey doc, f you! Now fix my broken arm." hehe
 
I loved the video! Thanks for sharing.



This made me snicker because there was a guy on last night who got real snotty with me for this very reason. He was being rude to everyone but when he cursed me out when I apparently didn't heal him quickly enough, I just stopped healing him at all.

His brain couldn't quite seem to grasp why I WOULDN'T heal him.

"Medic. Medic! Medic! OMG Medic! What are you doing? Heal me. Heal me. ME! Over here! Me!"

At one point he said, "How could you not see me right in front of you?"

I replied, "I saw you."

And he still couldn't seem to figure out why I wasn't healing him, despite the fact that I was healing every other member of my team. I switched to medic to help my team but I don't heal people who call me names and curse at me. :thumbdown:

Would you do that in real life?

"Hey doc, f you! Now fix my broken arm." hehe

Hey if you encounter anyone doing this in the future be sure to let me or any eG/eGO know. Cursing is never allowed in the servers but I make it a point to also ensure everyone is respectful as well. If someone is being disrespectful to any medic will thats grounds for a kick right there.
 
Hey if you encounter anyone doing this in the future be sure to let me or any eG/eGO know. Cursing is never allowed in the servers but I make it a point to also ensure everyone is respectful as well. If someone is being disrespectful to any medic will thats grounds for a kick right there.

Ok, thanks. I will.

I had actually said to myself "If he keeps this up, I'm going to find an admin" but he got team-swapped so I didn't hear him after that.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top