Just want to acknowledge Kazoo

Suicide-King

Rookie
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
79
One of the good admin in TF2.

I was feeling like a little TF2 on a Sunday morning and during the play a real As*hat came into the game and was spouting some serious racial slurs. Of course this started several others. I # called for an admin and Kazoo pops in and handles the situation in an efficient and professional manner.

I am eGO in DODs and know the problems and frustrations of immature players and respect an admin like Kazoo.

Kazoo was also kind and modest enough to acknowledge another admin in game and I am so sorry, but I forgot the name. I was just visiting and sorry am terrible about remembering names on areas that I don't play with on a regular basis.

Anyways, between the two of them, the situation was resolved immediately with very little disruption of game time for all players. There were some bans and the reason for the ban was posted for all to understand.

Good job to all and I am glad the TF2 servers are in such good hands.

=(eGO)=S-K {R} DoDs
 
I wasn't there, but I agree that Kazoo is doing a great job. I've asked her (probably too many) questions and she is more than willing to answer them. Whenever I need help in a server (for things I can't do) she's the first and most willing to jump over. I'm really happy she's around!
Never leave us! :thumbup:
 
Omg, this reminds me of a situation where there was a spammer that kept changing names to names of people in the server and actually flooding the chat.. Kazoo came and saved the day (as always) thanx kaz for being the best DL of tf2
 
Happy%20Birthday!.jpg



Happy birthday Kazoo!
 
Always happy to help, Suicide-King! And the other admin to thank is ^Atari^. :)

And thank you all!
 
Omg, this reminds me of a situation where there was a spammer that kept changing names to names of people in the server and actually flooding the chat.. Kazoo came and saved the day (as always) thanx kaz for being the best DL of tf2

That was like yesterday :p
That dude got kicked a lot of innocent people :c
But Kazoo came up and saved the day c:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top