Absence

Tomain

Poster
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Messages
241
I'm not leaving, exactly... but due to how things have been going lately and my lack of time, I've not been gaming much. Not by choice, mind you. Between work and some incredibly stressful, not super happy, things I've got going on in my personal life, there's a pretty good chance I won't be around much. I plan to try squeezing in some time to hop on TF2 and the like when I'm able but honestly, it looks fairly grim at the moment. I'll still be around and if any of you ever feel like just hitting me up on Steam to chat or anything, please do. I'm on my phone with Steam relatively often so I should be able to chat. Hopefully I'll be able to start getting back in game more often soon but till then... have fun fragging and think about me while making wild charges into enemy territory.
 
Tomain! good talking with you for a bit today. When you comeback we will neeed to late night fortress (yea I'll still do those) :P
 
I'm doing my best to lighten his burdens... But we all know how life can go sometimes. Hopefully the return is sooner rather than later.
 
hit me up when you got a few rounds to share with me ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top