New Crates!

The Sloth

Active Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
344
Tell me whatcha got from them! I opened 6 so far and got nothing that cool, also do you think its better to try and sell them now or wait a bit and sell them later?
 
Sell them ASAP.

Seeing as I have no money and no job, I'm debating whether I should use my keys.
 
So far the items seem kind of mediocre, you think 1 key each is a good starting point?
 
Are they just hats/cosmetic items? No new weapons?
 
i got some juggernaut vest thing for demo man, from create #81 -_-
 
The guy doing the end of the line video said that the strongboxes were un-related to the end of the line update. He also said that his update is going to be focusing much less on cosmetic items, which leads me to assume they're either working on new weapons, or a new gamemode, or both. Either way, just hold on to your digital hats! A good update is going to show up at some point!
 
The guy doing the end of the line video said that the strongboxes were un-related to the end of the line update. He also said that his update is going to be focusing much less on cosmetic items, which leads me to assume they're either working on new weapons, or a new gamemode, or both. Either way, just hold on to your digital hats! A good update is going to show up at some point!

This post fills me with joy.

Squee.
 
Back
Top