EVE and Edgegamers, is it dead?

Rathion

Famous
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
442
Hello Gentleman,

I have to say, its been awhile since I have poked around on the forums or talked to anyone. College has been insane, been so busy I kind of forgot about eGO for awhile. Recently started thinking about you all and figured I would come back and pick up a few games and maybe play with a couple of you guys. In the process of looking at games, I looked into EVE and maybe picking it up again. As I started to look into it, everything I have found makes it look like the EVE division of eGO has died or relocated, yet the Killboards still seem somewhat active. I'm just curious if the corporation still operates really, and if its possible to join back up with a few of you guys and get down on some eve if I buy back into it.

Thanks all,
Mike
 
Way too much story to explain everything, but yes we no longer support EVE as an organization. There are still ego members that play EVE and the original EVE corp might still be around in-game, but I am not sure. I, myself, haven't played EVE in over a year. Last time I played, the corp was still around though.
 
We do have a channel down further in TS3 where some of us hang out. Its not officially supported by eGO but we are still here. Come find us sometime.
 
I might have to do that. Right as I thought things were starting to quiet down life picked back up again, and school slapped me in the face. Spring break though, I will definitely try and stop in.
 
Eve is still alive. Just in a not supported mode from EGO. The corp is still together althoe it is a bit smaller. We are regrouping and you can talk to me in ts3. Hope to see you in game.
 
Back
Top