She totally "kazooed' that one

In my defense, that was an Escape Plan I had in my hand. Not Market Gardener. >.>
 
I don't like the escape plan. It got nerfed so badly >_>ALSO WHAT IS UP WITH BLACK BOX SOLDIERS THESE DAYS.... Damn i hate that weapon
 
ALSO WHAT IS UP WITH BLACK BOX SOLDIERS THESE DAYS.... Damn i hate that weapon
I love that weapon. All I do is tap Mouse2 (as pyro): they get a crit rocket to the face and I get +15 health. What's not to like?
 
Last edited:
I love that weapon. I'll I do is tap Mouse2: they get a crit rocket to the face and I get +15 health. What's not to like?

5 reason to hate
1. NOOB
2. Pfft who needs +15 health
3. NOOB
4. 3 ammo
5. NOOB (i think i already mentioned that)
 
You missed my point. I meant I love playing pyro against black box. I reflect their rockets AND get +15 health; hence the bit about Mouse2. What kind of low-rent weasel plays soldier and maps Mouse2 to "+attack"?
 
Kazoo's a verb now?

What next, an adverb? An interjection?
 
Black box is amazing... Idk what id do if i had an extra rocket per full reload... Hmmm
 
Black box totally throws me off whenever I use it. I always shoot three rockets or so, then switch to my shotty. That way, if something goes horribly wrong, or if they switch to their secondary, I still have a rocket left!
 
I don't thin k you get it, Kazoo should be an everyday word, not Pulip.
Example:
She Kazooed that so Kazooly I can't even Kazoo anymore, because Kazoo.

XD Wow. Full contact mocking. It's amazing how much coffee came out of my nose just then. "She Kazooed that so Kazooly." omg
 
Back
Top