My disappearance of this weekend / New laptop / TF2 Glitch

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218
Hello everyone, I am writing this thread so a mass panic attack doesn't occur to you all because you are all wondering why I did not play any TF2 this weekend. Do not be alarmed, I won a ticket to go see a live monster truck Jam, and it was pretty cool :P , BUT NO I AM NOT INTO THAT TYPE OF STUFF... when i told this to people they all went like ''you are into that type of stuff o.0..'' face palm. I just went to check it out xD and it was pretty fun and cool to watch. here are some pics, and no you are not getting a pic of myself just yet ;):

V0aM2a9.jpg

dXEaiYv.jpg

gNuxmAX.jpg


Also I just got a new laptop, It's a 1,600.99$ gaming laptop Asus (Yes this time i put the price hope you guys are happy (especially Idol)). So now I can play wherever I want :), A gaming PC now a Gaming laptop.. I think I am becoming a serious gamers gamer.. What is happening to me xD... Also addicted to eGO it's so weird, whenever I have nothing to do which is like always I am 24/7 on the website of eGO.. I think i am an addict xD

Well now that I am back, I will go recruit some new people in TF2, If anyone wanna help me, steam message me, we could do ''mini recruitment drives'' :)

Also can someone explain this to me ... um... my gunslinger had a seizure and it was changing skins every second... It went from normal to this: and back and forth
A6A7C678714E0905BB1DA8E296EB1ACF0E8AF38E


Also I JUST WATCHED THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOVIE EVER: FROZEN, OMG it is such an amazing movie. It is now my favorite movie of all time... Yes... an animated disney cartoon is my favorite movie of all time... Such an amazing and beautiful story :)

Thanx for reading
UnderCoverSpy16
 
Last edited:
Awesome! There's Grave Digger. That was my cousin's favorite truck when we were kids and we got to go see a couple shows. I wasn't into it like he was but I went along and I did enjoy it, too. It's pretty cool all the stuff they do and you can't help but get into it when you're there live. :)

Congrats on the new computer. Feed that addiction!

And I don't know why your gunslinger was doing that but my heavy was glitching out last night, especially on sandvich. when I pulled it out, it was there but when I went to eat it, I was eating invisible sandvich. lol nom nom nom
 
Monster trucks are cool to go see.
There's a race track in New Jersey that a friend has dragged me to twice for Diesel Night. They do privately owned trucks doing the 1/4 mile, dump trucks/semis going down the strip, jet cars(imagine a drag car with a jet engine on it. now imagine you're about 800ft. away from it) and monster trucks going up and down the sides of the strip. Really fun to go and pollute my lungs with diesel exhaust for a few hours.
 
Monster trucks are cool to go see.
There's a race track in New Jersey that a friend has dragged me to twice for Diesel Night. They do privately owned trucks doing the 1/4 mile, dump trucks/semis going down the strip, jet cars(imagine a drag car with a jet engine on it. now imagine you're about 800ft. away from it) and monster trucks going up and down the sides of the strip. Really fun to go and pollute my lungs with diesel exhaust for a few hours.

I always figured monster trucks being a jersey thing... then again too much House MD
012hx.gif
 

Latest posts

Back
Top