A Warframe question for all members: Have you played Warframe? (player count poll)

Do you play Warframe?

  • I play Warframe often.

    Points: 1 5.9%
  • I occasionally play Warframe

    Points: 5 29.4%
  • I used to play Warframe in the past.

    Points: 5 29.4%
  • I tried Warframe, but did not like it.

    Points: 3 17.6%
  • I have not played Warframe yet.

    Points: 3 17.6%

  • Total voters
    17

mdgrim

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
1,335
So as the title says, this post is all about getting a general number of how many people in eGO play the game Warframe (link), the PC version specifically. Some of us in the Op:X Division were curious about getting a more refined number on the amount of players who have shown interest (there have been a decent amount of posts dealing with Warframe in the past). Currently there are around 15 or so known members who play the game from time to time, usually with each other.

Some people may be wondering, what is Warframe? Warframe is a free to play, co-op third person action-shooter (think Mass Effect gameplay) set in the distant future of the Dark Sector (link) universe. The players take on the role of the Tenno, a faction who strive to survive by any means, even if that means occasionally working for, or even with some of their many enemies.

I myself play Warframe quite a bit, since back in alpha. I usually end up taking breaks from the game that last around a month or so though after I end up playing it too much hah

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2RR6KBlcs8&list=PLDmrv5FhAWj_bJMD0XOpXLrfc74HZnFsB[/ame]

TL;DR: Space ninjas.

If you see this poll/thread and have edgegamer friends who play/played Warframe, tell them to stop by and vote quickly please :)
 
Last edited:
When I can get some friends to play with this game is awesome but they usually lose interest and then I stop playing. I'm all for picking it back up though if more people get in on it.
 
For some reason even at low settings the game feels like its running at low frames per secs. I haven't tried it again. Titanfall is running beautifully at pretty high setting so don't know why Warframe struggles. I like that both are Next Gen games on the consoles so was excited to play both of them
 
I tried warframe and didn't like it. I also played it solo, so maybe it would be fun with friends. I don't know. I still have it installed to try again at some point maybe
 
Playing Warframe solo is quite boring. Rather similar to playing Mass Effect 3's multiplayer mode solo. Even playing with just one other person that your talking with is much more entertaining, especially when you are taking on more advanced zones (higher leveled planets, Orokin Derelicts/Voids).

On a side note, Op:X Division's unofficial in-game clan "OPX Crew" is prepared to upgrade to the next clan size at any time, adding 20 more member spots. So if other people of eGO are looking for members to play with (adds a clan chat option that shows who is online plus clan dojo functionality), or even just access to in-game items that they otherwise would not be able to obtain without of a clan, an invite can be sent very easily.
 
Last edited:
It's been a long time since I last played Warframe. I've recently started playing it again. It still needs a lot of optimization. I can barely play it at 20 fps, and it doesn't support HiAlgo SWITCH, which is terrible. I need it to improve my game performance.
It's still as fun, though. So many updates, so many events. Still running my Excalibur with MK1-Braton (which I forgot to level up before my spammy Braton), Furis and Cronus. Just finished levelling my Bo, and once I got my Cronus to lvl 30, I'm switching back to the Skana to level that one as well. Same with the Lato after my Furis. Levelling all my stuff to help me level up my whole account.
I still really hate that you have to actually BUY SLOTS for your weapons and Warframes using Platinum. Can't we just buy them with credits? I mean, I'd be much happier if I can actually get new weapons without having to throw out my old ones. Same with Warframes.
Well, either way, the one thing that I want most is optimization. Second, actual affordable slots.
 
Back
Top